Business Development Intern (m/f/i)
Anstellungsart: Vollzeit befristet
Tätigkeitsbereich: Marketing/ Öffentlichkeitsarbeit
Vergütung: 450 EUR/month
At Tracks & Fields we believe in the power of a song. A song can change your mood, get you through the day or become the soundtrack of your life. Our work is a daily treasure hunt for germs of fantastic music by upcoming artists, the hottest Indie signings and established stars so that we can pair them with film projects from the world’s leading ad agencies, brands and production companies. We understand how a song can take a film to the next level as well as recognising the impact a great sync deal has on the career of an artist. Your work helps to make a great film even greater and put excellent music in from of millions if eyes and ears.
- an ambitious work environment: we want to win projects, client’s hearts and awards
- a young and dynamic team in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg
- international clients and teammates
- innovative, work applications (developed in-house)
- a position in a company in the creative hotspot of advertising and music
As a business development intern you are assisting the management in preparing and executing marketing campaigns, generating new business opportunities and being in touch with clients and potential clients in the advertising space. As part of our international team you can be excited to come into work knowing the effort you put in on a daily basis can directly lead to our music being placed in more and more of the the coolest ad campaigns in the world.
The internship is a unique opportunity to develop your career and to:
- become an expert at using lead generation tools to extract and update contact information and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects
- assist in outbound prospecting campaigns
- find clever ways and actively seek interesting information to keep in touch and nurture prospects
- become a pro and fan in the services we offer and be able to infect anyone who asks (or doesn’t ask) with your enthusiasm
- grow our business through hard work, diligence, persistence and passion
- A technology lover and web native: you are often the first person to try the latest app and you are the one people reach out to if they can’t find specific information on the web
- A fast and diligent online researcher: Getting information from various online sources is as easy for you as checking your Instagram updates
- Excellent time and data management skills
- positive and passionate: you are convinced about Tracks & Fields and the value real music brings to advertisers and musicians - you are a true music lover
- motivated, self-disciplined, goal oriented, and assertivean outstanding communicator and listener: you have exceptional verbal & written communication skills, and know how to communicate with different people to convince them
- Fluent in English and ideally at least one further major language (e.g. Spanish, Italian, German)
The internship is paid (450 EUR/month) and full-time.
We are primarily looking for students who have a compulsory internship as part of their curriculum. The internship duration is 6 months.
The start date for this position is in between July 15, 2019 and September 1, 2019.
How to apply
- send your CV and cover letter in pdf format (no word files or similar) via email to: email@example.com
- use "Business Development Intern” in the subject line
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
UNSERE ABONNEMENTS FÜR DEN
- für StudentInnen, BerufseinsteigerInnen, Stellensuchende oder KulturmanagerInnen bei der Neuorientierung
- die umfangreichste Auswahl an Stellenangeboten im deutschsprachigen Raum
- über 300 aktuelle Ausschreibungen, vorrecherchiert, autorisiert und optimal präsentiert
- wird tägliche aktualisiert